Chip is a leading expert on the subject of Millennials in the workplace. He is a trusted source for major publications and news networks. His work spans borders, sectors and professional niches. He is a go-to source when content and timelines matter.
Get in Touch with Chip if you’d like to interview him for your publication.
- Fire it up with CJ – Millennials @ Work (and their bosses) – Video Podcast
- Profitable Hospitality – How Millennials Can Be Great Managers
- Critical Mass Radio Show – Seven toughest challenges a new generation of leaders face
- Business Talks with Bob Garlick – Millennial Management and Leadership Skills that Rock
- Coaching for Leaders – How Millennials Who Manage Can Overcome Workplace Perceptions
Around the web
- Bloomberg Business – As Boomers Retire, Companies Prepare Millennials for Leadership Roles
- Harvard Business Review – Generations United
- Food Dive – Looking beyond consumer trends: The supply side of millennial economics
- Greatist – 6 Times It’s Not Selfish to Put Your Needs First
- Monster.com – Master these 3 skills in your 20s and watch your career soar
- SkipPrichard – Leadership and Millennials: How to Overcome Perceptions
- Realizing Leadership – The Best of Leadership
- Bob Morris – Chip Espinoza: Part 1 of an interview by Bob Morris
- Bob Morris – Chip Espinoza: Part 2 of an interview by Bob Morris
- Fortune – Why Your First Management Job Is So Complicated
- FlexJobs – How to Become a Leader in Your 30s
- Eric Jacobson On Management And Leadership – Millennials Who Manage
- INC – Are Millennial Managers Hurting Your Company?
- INC – 7 Phrases Millennials Use That Make Them Look Really Unprofessional
- Fast Company – This Is How Millennials Will Change Management
- Canvas – Basic Training